Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Friday Funnies on Wednesday

This weeks Friday Funnies will be today (Wednesday) because on Friday, I have a special treat for you. Hart Johnson, from Confessions of a Watery Tart, will be my special guest to discuss something pretty exciting.

Intrigued yet? Then please come back on Friday!

*****

Friday Funnies
(on Wednesday)

Have you ever been zooming along on your WIP, only to come back and find you've skipped a letter in a word and realized you've come up with something like this?...............


CAN YOU SHARE IT HERE?

HAPPY FRIDAY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE!

7 comments:

  1. LOL Today is Friday on my blog too. That's what you get when it's summer and you're shortening your blogging schedule.

    I always love the signs when letters disappear and you get a hilarious message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stina, I've seen signs where people purposely scratch out letters so it ends up funny or risque. People are hilarious!

      Delete
  2. Funny! I've seen signs like that, just can't think of any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex, I never remember either. I can't even make them up, I'm just the laughing part of the equation:)

      Delete
  3. I'll stop back on Friday . . . I love me some surprises:)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You left a comment! I love comments.