Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Book Crush Time!

It's time for Summer Book Crush!
 
We have tons of authors with tons of books for only .99 cents!
 
June 19 - June 22, 2014
 
 


Whether you like the boy next door or the bad boy down the street,
there are lots of book boyfriends to cozy up to.

Just go to www.summerbookcrush.com and check them out.
 
Also, we're on twitter using a few different hashtags:
 
 
#SummerBookCrush
#SBCboyfriends
#romance
 
OR, Come Find Me:
 
@LadyGwenTweets
 
So, what's your type?
 
Boy With A Bite?
 
Boy Next Door?
 
Sexy Foreigner?
 
Jock?
 
Sizzler?
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Awesome even! My TBR pile is in serious danger of killing me now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal! Just checked out that site, and I think it's a lot of fun how you can browse books by boy type... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is on sale for .99 too! Jinx..you can owe me the Coke later :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You left a comment! I love comments.